Have news relating to Jewish boxers? Email the editor here!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Groenteman, Wohlman Injury Update

Barry Groenteman (8-5-2, 2 KOs) was forced to pull out of a fight in April due to an injury. Groenteman told The Jewish Boxing Blog that he has recovered from that injury. He said, "I feel very good and I'm in great shape," continuing, "I'm gonna defend my Dutch title in Amsterdam in October. I'm now in training to come back in September."

Groenteman is coming off of a points victory over Samir Boukrara in January.

Zachary Wohlman (4-1-1, 1 KO) was forced to pull out of a fight in March due to a broken jaw. He told The Jewish Boxing Blog, "I'm healing up on track! Sparring and getting ready to fight next month!"

Wohlman suffered his first career defeat in his last fight this past November.

No comments:

Post a Comment